Monday, February 21, 2011

Around the corner & under the stairs


Hooray! This weekend I got a lot of work done on the book :) I put together some rough drafts of the actual pages and it's really motivating to be able to start narrowing down the to-do list.

With Addison's birthday coming up in April, I figure I need to kick my dedication up several notches so I can have it done in time.

So these images will be together in a 2 page spread. Zaddison peeking around the corner will be on the left page (probably in the bottom right corner of the page) and the Trolls in the shadows under the stairs will be on the right page.

I tweaked this stair picture from a previous sketch. I think it works better without all the details I had in the other drafts that distract from the Trolls.

No comments: